Monday, May 16, 2011

What now?!

Totally dont know how I use this thing yet, but I think Im starting to figure it out.. :] So Im going to start this blogging thing to keep me occupied and just because it looks like fun! Now I can talk with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law about all these other blogs they see haha! Well, my home is FINALLY looking homie after the wedding!. My husband Niels has worked all day long the past couple days to make my living room look just the way I wanted, and hes done great! Im extremely lucky!

Niels and I woke up this morning to little baby Addison kicking this morning, she is always awake in the mornings! I heard that means she will be born in the morning(hopefully not, Im not a morning person!). Niels always tries to catch her kicking but once he puts his hand on my tummy she stops. Shes kind of stubborn, like her mommy! :] Oh, and for anyone wondering how our honeymoon was, it was awesome and beautiful! I wouldnt mind buying a little beach house in the Bahamas one day!

Well, Im really excited about this whole blogging thing by the way! Cant wait to have a bunch of blogs!!

I feel like Im "In, with the in!"

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging, I am so excited to see what you have to say! I am glad your husband is taking good care of you and setting your home us so it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea - your wedding was wonderful. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
    I think everyone would love a beach house in the Bahamas, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! So glad you are on here, and I can't wait to blog stalk you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're ready to have a family party. When can we come over for cupcakes? haha Welcome to the family.

    ReplyDelete