Friday, May 27, 2011

MISSION GAIN ALOT!

Wow, I never thought I'd try so hard to gain weight! 
Im constantly trying to snack on something, and you'd think oh thats nice but when there is a baby in you always kicking and making your stomach feel really tight, then filling yourself up with more and more food is almost painful! Im not in pain, its just uncomfortable at times.

I went to the doctor yesterday and ive gained only about 8 pounds since ive been pregnant and Im right about 23 weeks(beginning of my 6th month). My doc said EAT EAT EAT!!! 

So here I am:

23 weeks, 107lbs!
Thats the most I have ever weighed! Im pretty proud of myself :] ! But other than my weight gain, baby Addison is doing great, her heart beat is strong and she is kickin mom all day long!

And tell me this is not the cutest thing youve ever seen:
She is just gunna look so stinkin cute in this!

1 comment:

  1. I will GLADLY donate a few of my pounds to you if it would help.

    You look terrific.

    ReplyDelete