Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My kinda Busy/not so busy day..

Well today I finally got the last load of laundry in the wash from our trip. It seemed like it was never going to end! Then my friends Chrissy and Tarah came over and saw my new and improved place(it was a hit!), and we went out to lunch to YC's Mongolian Grill. To anyone that hasnt been there, you must try it! I have never been let down, but mainly thats because you can make your food anyway you could possibly want. Its delicious. In fact I have left overs and I might warm it up now! :] I also finally got my room all cleaned up! Now all thats left is putting the new comfortor on the bed!

Niels and I spent some time at my dads house tonight. He is having a kidney transplant in the morning. My step mom was a match for the transplant, so she is giving him her kidney.
I think that that is just amazing! I hope that God has put Niels and I in each others lives for a crazy reason like that, ya know?! I mean, I dont wish either of us need a transplant in the future or anything like that.. but ya know what Im trying to say right?! lol I love Niels so much!! I believe our purpose is to make a beautiful family like his mom and dad did! I adore the Whipple family! I want to be like them and make cute litte family traditions for each holiday and just be a real close family. Thats mainly all I want in life! And I think Im off to a great start!

After pop's house I came home and showered. Niels puts lotion on my legs for me cause now Im at the point where its uncomfortable to bend down. I no longer can see my toes when i look down! Now I am watching Niels make a very over-sized pancake at midnight!



Overall, I'd say a pretty good day!!

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad to have the "Newest Whipple" join the family! I do think that you and Niels are going to compliment each other in so many good ways. I look forward to being part of your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so glad you are part of our family too! I love the relationship I have with my sister so so so much and I can't wait to build one with you! And I'm so excited to meet miss Addison!!

    ReplyDelete