Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Im Back!

I feel like I havent blogged in forever! lol!! I was using free wifi from people that didnt have passwords on their stuff, then ALL THE SUDDEN they all stopped working! Like they put passwords on their wifi! How dare people! lol So we got our own internet finally! hahah!
AND we got a house phone! I feel like an official family now ! Cant wait for the prank calls to come in...RONI AND BEN!! I say bring it on!

So I took a tour of Paul Mitchell yesterday. It is FAR, 35th ave and bethany home. Ill do what I gotta do though! It a nice school, small classes so Id get alot of help. Im excited to start soon though.

Guess who I had over for the weekend!!!
My family dog Sadie! She is soooo stinkin cute! BUT she looooooooves Niels! She forgot all about me all weekend and was his lil buddy! 
She sat on him while watching tv, cried at the door whenever he left, slept on him and even waited outside the bathroom door for him! I have to admit, I was a little jealous lol 
She was so entertaining when we had out little hamster Mumbles in her ball. She just follewed her ball around and was so confused as to what was in the ball! lol 
So cuteee! 


I got the wedding pics! I put a ton up on my facebook! So anyone that isnt friends with me on the book of face, add me!
Chelsea Durnan Whipple

1 comment: