Thursday, May 19, 2011

The beginner cook.

A little update on my dad and Jeannie, my dad is doing awesome! his blood pressure went back to normal almost instantly! The rest of his kidney finction are all normal too. He should be coming home tomorrow night! Jeannie got to go home last night. Shes doin pretty good too, shes walkin around just a little bit, shes pretty sore. Shes in a little more pain just cause she got something takin out, but shes doin great too! Im so glad everything went perfectly!

Who loved the weather yesterday?! Um, meeee!! I had the doors all open and the air off! it was perfect! I feel like those days are the perfect days to clean your house, so thats what I did while Niels was working! Im also becoming quite the cook! Yesterday I made cheesy potato soup in my crock pot... I get really nervous when i cook cause I want it to be perfect! And I definitly had to pat myself on the back for this one!

I will for sure be making this again soon!

Tonight I made porkchops(on the george foreman!), corn on the cob and some cheap rice that tasted delicious! Im stuffed for sure. I cant wait to become the best cook EVER!

Paul Mitchell the school called me the other day! I have a tour of the school scheduled next week and I am SOOO excited! Hello student loans though! I have a feeling it will be totally worth it in the end though. My Plan is to one day open up a salon/spa that will be all fancy shmancy and you can get whatever you wanted done there! It will be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. So so glad to hear your folks are doing so good! I am totally impressed with all your great cooking skills, keep up the good work and you will be a pro before you know it!

    ReplyDelete