Tuesday, July 5, 2011

While the Game's on...

Everynight at midnight I get stuck watching the D-backs game with Niels because he misses the live games while he's at work, I get pretty bored while they are on so I figured I'd blog this time. 

The 4th of July was pretty awesome this year with my new family! It was Niels' and I first 4th together. We swam all day and got tanned/burnt(which was the goal...SUCCESS!). Trevor had a ton of fireworks so when it got dark the boys put on a firework show for everyone in the back yard while we all sat in the pool and shouted American things and songs over the loud booms and bangs. These were some of the things randomly shouted: "WAL-MART!, POWER-TOOLS!, FREEDOM!, KFC! and, a bunch more that seriously cracked me up, along with God Bless America, The Pledge of Allegiance and few other songs. 

Alsoooooo Kelsey, my sister I've never met FINALLY is coming home this month! I am so so excited to meet her! I say finally like I've been waiting the whole year in a half for her to come back but it seriously feels that way! lol! I'm just really excited cause I hear so much about her and we have emailed a lot back and forth AND because she IS my new sister!!! 

Only about 11 weeks left of my pregnancy! I cant believe how fast it has gone by so far! Niels and I are so super excited fro her arrival. Niels is going to be the cutest dad ever! He already is actually! There is no doubt in my mind that we are going to be great parents! :]


3 comments:

  1. You most definitely will make the best parents ever! I told Kelsie today that you were our missing link in the family, we love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you guys are going to be awesome parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love you! Addie is gonna be a doll! And I promise Kelsie will love you! I know this because I do and we both love the same stuff!

    ReplyDelete