Friday, July 22, 2011

FINALLY, I met Kelsie!!!

Yep, that's right, I have never even met her before! I had gotten married and pregnant before she even came home! What can we say, we just wanted to get the party started! Anyways, we made a ton of signs and t-shirts for her and we wore everything to the airport. There was so much anticipation! We welcomed SOOO many random people to Arizona though! hahaha It was great. I was standin there thinkin, "we should totally come and do this when we are bored!" It was seriously quite entertaining, people seemed really confused! Then finally she came! She seemed so overwhelmed cause everyone was seriously just screaming and so excited to see her! 

She bought Addison a few super cute outfits and little shoes! Two of the outfits I seriously cant wait to see her in cause shes going to look like a little gangster girl and its going to be funny and adorable all at the same time! The little tennis that she got though make me crazy cause they are so cute! Im tellin you, this girl is so spoiled already she is just going to love life! 

But I LOVE Kelsie, shes so cute and her laugh is so contagious I love it! I cant wait to go on a road trip with her next week and get to know her completely! Its gunna be so much fun! 

Pics COMIN SOON! after the road trip probably :]

No comments:

Post a Comment