Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back in Action !

So Niels and I went to Tucson this weekend and spent a couple days with my best friend Jamie and her family. We've been best friends since my sophomore year of high school and she is going to Afghanistan next month for 4 months. I feel bad for her cause shes going to miss her daughter Sawyers firsts of alot of things because she is only 6 months. Im just glad she only got a 4 month deployment so she will be back in time for her first birthday! I couldn't even imagine leaving my little girl before she was a yr old. Im just glad its easy for them to communicate with family and stuff from over there so she will be able to Skype with her husband and little girl. 
This is Sawyer... SO CUTE!

Her and Addison are best friends already! Hahah I cant wait for them to be real best friends!

Man, my ribs have been hurting like crazy lately! AND my back! I told my doctor all this and she basically said, yup thats what happens! I was looking for more of a "Oh, here's something to help your back(writes prescription) lol! But she suggested a prenatal massage, so I got one scheduled for this week, hopefully its as amazing as they say it is.

Also! Niels and I finally got our brand new couch our parents bought us! ITS AMAZING having a whole couch instead of a tiny love seat, or 1/3 of a couch lol
Its hard to see how big it is in this picture, but its a pretty big couch! So if you want to come over to sit on our couch.... please do! :] 
Oh, I start going to the doctor every two weeks now! I cannot believe how fast my pregnancy is going by... It seems just like yesterday I sat down the parents and said " I had a little whoopsie!" hahah! so far its the best accident thats ever happened. Its crazy how you can love someone so much that you haven't even met yet! 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts, they are so fun! Congrats on the new couch, it looks so comfy, I will have to come and check it out.

    ReplyDelete