Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why I Love Niels Whipple!

  • He's my best friend
  • He tells me how beautiful I am every single day
  • He is so so hard working
  • He is a family man
  • He talks to my tummy and tells Addison how much he loves her and can't wait to meet her
  • He will do whatever it takes no matter the situation
  • He goes out of his way for me
  • I can NEVER stay mad at him cause he always makes me smile
  • He makes me laugh ALL the time
  • He does the dishes
  • He carries me to our door when the sprinklers are on(and they always seem to be on whenever we come home)
  • He rubs my back when it hurts
  • He is so super cute
  • I love love love his smile, it makes my heart melt
  • He says he's the best at: egg tossing at Easter time, swimming, Foosball, driving and whatever else he can think of lol!
  • He is super supportive of whatever I want to do
  • He doesn't trust doctors, he knows whats best LOL
  • He is the cutest daddy in the world
  • He is not a quitter
  • He is a momma's boy
  • He is definitely his fathers son!
  • He is the most motivated person I have ever met
  • He is the best thing that has ever happened to me
  • I think God made him for me
  • He is perfect in my eyes
  • He likes to shop for me, mainly he helps me get in and out of the store fast haha
I could go on and on... but seriously I love him so much I wouldnt trade him for anything on the planet! I cant wait for our little one to come and start a huge family together and be together forever and ever <3

LOVE YOU HUBBY!

2 comments:

  1. So SWEET! I truly believe you were made for eachother.. I am looking forward to all of your beautiful babies!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete