Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer!

So, today Niels and I went to his friends birthday kick-back, and for some CRAZY reason, we were sitting outside! No, there was not a pool anywhere in site... and I literally felt like I was melting!! Now I know why everyone has been telling me being pregnant in the summer sucks! So we went inside because I was burning up, and I did not cool down for like 25 minutes! So I have a feeling this is going to be a loooong summer ! lol 

Tonight I made "juicy lucy's" and mac & cheese for dinner. I saw juicy lucy's on the tv show man vs. food once and they are delicious! Basically its a burger with a bunch of cheese in the middle , so when you bite into it you get an explosion of delicious, perfectly melted cheese in your mouth! Niels scarfed two down in minutes. But really he scarfs anything down in minutes lol. Oh, the other night I made chicken enchilada chili. It turned out to be one of the best things I have ever made! if anyone wants the recipe let me know! Its great!

Preggie update:
26 weeks.. gettin bigger and bigger everyweek!
I think I have a little acrobat in there! Or shes just really bored in that dark little cave in there! lol

AND... look who's stayin the weekend with us!
Tank!(aka Roni's bunny)

1 comment:

  1. An outdoor non-pool party? Bad idea! Especially for a pregnant lady. All three of my pregnancy's were in the summer. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete