Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Workin mom-to-be!!

Welp, I finally got a job! No more playing house wifey, booo! Its for the best though I guess! Its kind of a perfect job for me right now. Its part time, M-F 830am to noonish or 1. Today I stayed till 2. Im this guy Rob's assistant. Basically I call around to law firms around the valley and fill his schedule up! He works for LexisNexis and sells law firms softwares to help better run their firm. Its pretty quite, we work from his home office. Its just kinda boring cause its only him and I in the office and hes kinda an older gentleman so I feel like it would be more fun if he were a girl so I had someone to talk to all day, cause Im a talker for sure! lol What can I say Im a girl!
I guess thats why I stayed at the hair salon for 3 years! 

So the plan is to work there after I have the baby, so Niels can stay home with her in the mornings, then I will be home in the afternoon to stay with her while Niels goes to work, then drop her off at one of the parents for a few hours while I go to school from 5pm to 9pm and Niels will pick her up when he gets off work around 7 or 8pm! Sounds like a good plan, but now Im reading this and now it just sounds exhausting! I just gotta remember it will only be for a short time! Or maybe we will win the lottery right when Addison is born and I will never have to work again! lol (yeahhh right!)

Now Im feeling like a baby cause before I had to do this whole work thing, I got to spend all morning and half the afternoon with my husband, but today he left for work right when i got home and I feel like I havent seen him ALL DAY! I miss him! Now I know how my sister Roni feels! I feel your pain girl!! 

OK! Prego update!!

24weeks 108.3lbs!
GO ME & ADDISON :]

1 comment: