Saturday, September 3, 2011

For Fun !

So I am going to share this with you all cause I know that some of you will appreciate this as much as I do..

When I am bored I use this website called stumbleupon
and you can choose a ton of things that you are interested in from books to photography to music and the list goes on! I usually pick out a long list of interests because you can find some really awesome/strange things! SO! You pick out your interests and start stumbling!

I have found some awesome recipes like french toast pancakes! I haven't made them yet but I WILL! I have also found things like this and this! Check those links out, I know you will love them!


Then I think you guys should start stumbling too! 

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to have to make those cupcakes!! Those are my favorite cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete