Friday, September 2, 2011

Baby Showers & Closer to Delivery!

I cant believe that its almost time for Addison to finally be here!! When I think about it, the time really has flown by! But, now that Im 9 months... I wouldnt mind if she just all the sudden came! I cant wait to meet her and to start feeling not pregnant! ANDD so I can maybe go on a "good job for carrying baby" shopping spree :] 

So right now I am 36 weeks and 4 days!
AKA HUGE! 

Got an ultra sound.. shes getting her head nicely snugged down LOW.. and she weighs about 5-5.5lbs. Im not sure if I want her to get much bigger than that! lol

Also, I had my baby showers! Yes, I had two. They were awesome! My house belongs to Addison now. I got just about EVERYTHING I could have possibly needed! Im a little bit jealous of my unborn child lol!! Her closet looks better than anyone elses I know :]


Here's some pics!

Niels says "this is for Addison and me."


 Girls gotta have a tutu!
Books!! 


Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Whipple!
Grandma & Grandpa Durnan got her this amazing crib that I just LOVE, and Grandma Whipple made her this super way cute bedding set :]
Oh, and we will be making a few statements! 







I took a little nap after the shower and when I woke up, Niels had EVERYTHING set up... Including her bathroom! He filled up her medicine cabinet, got her tub all together, set her towels up on the towel rack and also filled up a cute little basket full of her bath stuff and more towels. 
Ya think hes excited at all?? lol 


He will be such a good daddy! Addison already has him wrapped around her finger! I cant wait to see the two of them together :]


Thank you to everyone that came and helped us out! We really really appreciate it and couldnt have done this without the support of our family and friends! Just a couple more weeks and little missy will be here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment