Wednesday, September 14, 2011

38 and STILL counting, grr!

LAMEEEEEEEEEEEE, still no baby! Went to the doctor yesterday, Im still 2cm and 80% effaced.. HOPEFULLY something will happen this week! The doctor said that if I do make it to next tuesday and Im still 2cm we can talk about inducing if im absolutely dying.. So that is something for me to think about IF i do make it to next week(fingers crossed it just happens!). Plus I know that with gestational diabetes they dont let you go over 40 weeks so I may have to anyways.. We will just see though. 

I would rather it happen naturally just for the experience but I truly am getting impatient lol. Also, Niels randomly had a fever of 102 last night, I have no idea where it came from cause he was fine all day and all night then suddenly was like a zombie. Today he hasnt had a fever though, just a little headache. Thank goodness cause I do not need him sick right now! 

SO! I have been stumbling lately! I am finding all kinds of tasty treats that I am dying to make but Im not going to till after I have Addison cause they will make my sugar levels out of control! But cheesecake brownies?! Ah! I cant wait to make those, and hopefully I dont screw them up! Annnnd, cinnamon roll pancakes for breakfast, and then for dinner, bacon mac N cheese!

Cant wait! Oh and also, i made a post last week about the snickerdoodle cupcakes, well my step mom tried them out and let me tell you, they were DELICIOUS! TRY EM! You'll thank me :] 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You must be coming quite the cook. The pancakes look yummy ( and fattening) . Hope little Addison comes real soon. The last week or two of pregnancy is miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the directions look easy enough... im brave enough to try it! haha and YES i am so uncomfortable these days!

    ReplyDelete