Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update!

SO! Ive totally been out of the blog game for a few months so I want to give everyone a little update on us Whipples!

First off, lets just say she is an amazing little baby girl! She has seriously been so good for us ! She just turned 4 months old this past Sunday. I have no clue where this time has gone! She is now constantly smiling(the cutest smile you've ever seen!), shes always talking that cute little baby talk to us, and she sleeps in her crib like a big girl and also sleeps all night long! Shes actually been sleeping a full eight hours every night for about two months now. 

Addison has been the easiest baby for us. The only really bad night we have really ever had with her was the first night we brought her home. She just did not wanna sleep that night and she basically just cried all night. The rest of the time she would sleep and wake up to eat every two hours and then sleep until noon(which was awesome cause Niels and I slept till noon before she came... I know we were bums lol).

She is now starting to learn to grab her toys and blankets and put them in her mouth... she loves to do that, and its really quiet cute! She also shoves her fists as far as she can into her mouth lol! 
Niels and I are really doing so good, Addison has brought us so close together! He really is the perfect dad! He wakes up really early every morning when Addi wakes up to eat and he feeds her while i sleep soundly! Its great!

Also I got a new job working with Roni and Kelsie. I really love working with them, its so much fun! I am going to get my relstate license soon which I am pretty excited about. I wanted to do hair but that really isnt going anywhere at the moment and I can make alot more money with a relstate license anyways! Niels also got a new job, so I think we are starting off 2012 just right!

Welp, thats the update for now folks! Ill keep you posted :]




No comments:

Post a Comment